Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Still Around!

Just wanted you to know that I have NOT fallen off the face of the earth. Actually, I have been busy stitching, mostly on Swiss Topiary - I am up to page twelve of twelve, so I am nearing completion of it. Because of its size, I think I will wait until it is finished and laundered before I post any more pictures of it.

The Gymnast I sitched for Granddaughter #1 is mounted (and laced) on an 8"x8" piece of foam-core, and as soon as I can get to a craft store, I will purchase two pair of 8" frame strips and assemble the frame and pop the embroidery into it.

"Erin's Stocking" has been finished by my friend, Pat Mazu in IN, and will be winging its way home to me in the next week, so, there will be much to photograph and post then.

Until then....I will keep on stitching.
Grandma

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Hi Edy,

Thanks for the update!

We'll be waiting patiently for pictures. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow