Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blue Ribbon Winners!

Just picked up my entries from the Vanderburgh County (IN) 4 H Fair. I entered four items and won 4 Blue Ribbons! Not too shabby if I must say myself!
Garden Stars by Tracy of Ink Circles

"I'm So Stubborn" from the James Heriot Collection by Coats Crafts UK.

A Needlepoint Pillow - Painted Canvas from Hawaii


A golf AFGHAN I stitched for my son when they lived in Bermuda. - Each square depicts a famous hole from a famous golf course, ie the 12th at Augusta, Pinehurst 3, etc.

I'm dancing my Happy Dance over these!

Grandma

3 comments:

Robyn in Oz said...

Congratulations! All your stitching looks great.
Where is the Santa from please?

Maggee said...

Congratulations on being PROPERLY rewarded for your beautiful stitching!

Anne Stradal said...

How wonderful--four blue ribbons! Congratulations, Edy, on four jobs well done! LOVE the painted canvas piece--the flowers are gorgeous!