Thursday, January 14, 2010

Still here...

and plugging away at my Mary Wigham Reproduction Sampler. It is harder than it seems as I come around the bottom motifs and up the right side. Things are NOT always lining up straight which brings out that old frog and his "rippit, rippit" stitch.

Jeesh, I hate that frog!

Also working on Gay Ann Rogers' "Xena, Sampler Maker" and finding the pesky frog invading that stitching too! Again, because areas do not aline themselves correctly.

I've gotten a few ideas for new granddaughter's birth sampler, but I'm still coggitating about it.

House guests this weekend, so stitching has to be put up for a while. More next week, and I will try for photos then.

Grandma

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Hi Edy,

I'd love to see some pictures of your progress.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to stitch this year but I think MW is going on the back burner. More on this later on my blog. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow