Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gound Hogs' Day

Here is my Punxatawnee Phil (from the EGA National Seminar in Pittsburg a couple of years ago) looking for his shadow. I don't know whether he saw it or not, there is just too much snow and ice and gunk for me to tell. I guess we will have another six+ weeks of Winter, as Spring doesn't begin until March 20 this year. I SHOULD get a bunch of stitching done, but I've been spending time on my other passion -- reading. Just finished 'Fall of Giants' by Ken Follett. It is 985 pages, and is only the first volume of "The Century Trilogy". I enjoyed it very much.

I DID get some stitching done though, and below is my entry in the TUSAL for Feb 3.

The threads are from Angelina, the Tallis Bag and Laura J. Perin's Corsage which are in a sort of rotation -- I pick up what appeals to me at the moment.

Stay off the ice and be safe out there..................Grandma

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Very pretty TU update!

You can go to the page as if you are going to write a new post...find the tab called "Edit Posts" and from there you can change things around. That way you don't have to make a whole new post.