Saturday, May 28, 2011

Update

It's not that I'm not stitching/knitting/reading, it's just that I haven't taken any pictures lately, and I usually wait for pictures to post.

I finished Angelina Ballerina for granddaughter #6, but it needs framing or finishing. I'm thinking maybe a pillow for her crib/bed.

I also knitted two and a half scarves for the Seamen's Church Institute as part of my EGA chapter's OUTREACH Program. (Knitting is a great way to pass time on the bus/subway, or waiting in doctors' offices.) We are still working on those Soldier's Kiss Pillows for deploying troops.

I did read a pretty fantasic book too....Caleb's Crossing by Geraldine Brooks, who also wrote The People of the Book.

I plan on getting the old camera out this week, and I hope to up-load a couple of photos. The weather is turning summer-like here in the east, but city living doesn't lend itself to gardening or anything like that....I 'll have to wait till I get to the Midwest next month.

Stay cool...........Grandma

No comments: