Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mojo Came home

It worked! Going to my Stitch-In Group at my LNS (Stitches From the Heart in Evansville, IN) actually got me going again. I worked on "Grand Marquoir" by Isabel Hacourt-Vautier for about two hours this morning.

And that's not all.....I added to my stash, 'cause I really needed to, with the charts for two Historic Dutch Samplers, HGN 1833, on the left, and Min Letterdoek 1744-1817, on the right, both published by The Museum of Needleart in Wedde, Holland. Cool aren't they?
And if that wasn't enough, I fell for this gorgeous pair of Gingher scissors, 'cause I don't have enough of these either. This one is called Ella. I just couldn't resist the colors.


We'll be on the road for the next couple of days, and since I'm the driver, I can't exactly stitch in the car. However, I REALLY hope my inspiration stays with me this time. I'll let you know next week.

Take care..............Grandma

No comments: