Sunday, January 18, 2009

Progress

After a wonderfully uneventful flight, we're back in the apartment where my camera charger is and I can now show the progress on my GD's stocking! The teddies and wreathes, and the Santa and Snowman (there will be two of them) are almost done....Santa needs eyes, and the snowman needs arms and a nose.

There is another column of blue santas to the right of the green Holly to be stitched...this week I expect.

Here is a shot of the entire stocking so far...There are cardinals and a name to be stitched at the top above the elf, sheep and teddy bear.
More to come on this.....Grandma

2 comments:

wendy said...

looks really good. she'll love it...for now!

Cyn said...

Hi Edy,

Very cute!

I've been having fun tonight catching up on all of your recent posts. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow