Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stitching with friends

I had a lovely time this morning stitching with friends at a LNS here in Evansville. It's called Stitches from the Heart and I "heartily" recommend it. Stitched with old friends from a now defunct chapter of EGA. I see these ladies when I am out here. They hold a monthly stitch-in at the shop during the same time they used to meet. Of course having a stitch-in in a shop is damaging to one's credit card...bought floss (DMC, Kreinik and Sampler Threads from The Gentle Art) for two more stitch-a-longs here on the internet..."Grande Marquoir" mystere by Isabelle Haccourt Vautier, and "Gazette 94 which is found at http://2.bp.bogspot.com. They are both lovely; I have NO idea when I will get to stitch them, but I AM PREPARED!

Now I need to get back to the Christmas stocking. Enough lollygaggling!

Grandma