Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finishing things

Well, the Christmas Stocking is off to my favorite finisher in Indiana. The Baby Sampler has been framed and delivered to its dedicatee, and I have even had Gay Ann Rogers' Mystery in a Square framed and ready to be delivered to DS and DIL in VA this weekend. Theri bedroom is in these colors -- Eggplant and greens. The mat echos the green metalic in the piece.

The next things to be done are SAL's -- 4 of them. I've only started Alla Turca and the Swiss Topiary (from last year) but while in VA this weekend I get to go to the Scarlet Thread and select some fabric for the two others.

I have to keep myself in check here; we are not going to VA so I can shop, but to attend a birthday party for #4 granddaughter. That is what I have to remember, but I'm going to a stitchy store!!!!!

Tell you all about it when we get back, next week. Behave yourselves till I get home.

Grandma

2 comments:

wendy said...

Very pretty.

Cyn said...

Hi Edy,

Very pretty!

Have fun in VA and let us know what you picked up when you get back. Which one did you go to?

Cynthia
Windy Meadow