Monday, March 2, 2009

Stuck in the Snow

We were all set to drive back to NYC today, but Mother Nature had other plans. The DC area was pelted with 5 to 7" of snow and we heard it was worse as one went up the eastern seaboard. In his wisdom DH decided to book our hotel for another night and we are staying until tomorrow.

The only stitching I have with me is Swiss Topiary, but I am making good use of the "snow day" to do laundry and stitch on it. Hope to be back tomorrow.


No comments: