Wednesday, May 19, 2010

An Early Halloween Treat

Aren't these the cutest?
They will all be fashioned into individual standing figures for my daughter-in-law who absolutely adores Halloween.

They were stitched on 28 count cashel linen with GAST threads.

I really enjoyed seeing them come to "life."

There are seven in the set, but I guess I didn't space them out properly, so I only stitched 6 of them.

I am really looking forward to having them "finished"...
Now I have to begin thinking about another birth sampler! Baby Caitlin Theresa arrived last Tuesday - May 11. That's another Christmas Stocking too. Ah, a Grandma's work never ends!

Until next time................

Grandma
















4 comments:

K-G Knitter said...

They are darling!!

stitchesnscraps said...

Edy, They are sooo cute! What a lovely finish! Your DIL will love them! Congrats on the new Grandbaby! What fun!

Melissa

Nici said...

How cute finishes. I love it. Thanks for sharing

Justflo said...

Love your Halloween people.