Thursday, September 11, 2008

UGH...

I HATE packing up my "stuff". Clothes and shoes are not such a bother, because they can be laundered if they get too crushed. But my "STUFF" has to be put in the car in such a way that pieces on stretcher bars don't get mangled, and threads don't get snarled, and books can sometimes be so heavy...

And then there's the problem of what to pack them into....do I just use the totes that I normally keep them in or should I use a milk crate to keep them all neat, or what? I also have to share the car trunk with the man who has his papers and files and computer, etc.

Then too, once I get it all packed up, I can't get to it to stitch on until I get to my(our) destination.

I can't think about it just now...I think I'll go stitch on granddaughter's piece.

Grandma

No comments: