Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Questions...& answers

1. Do you like blue cheese? Not particularly
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was/is your favorite? Raspberry
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Not my favorite
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34th Street (the original)
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Breakfast Tea
9. Can you do push ups? Are you kidding?
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My diamond drop from 50th bday, also triple opal drop
11. Favorite hobby? Needlework, then reading
12. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I have no will power vis a vis carbohydrates
13. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
Shouldn't be "wasting time" on computer

Miss my kids
That's all there is room for
14. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Tea, sugar-free Hot Chocolate, Pinot Grigio
15. Current hate right now? How overweight I have become
16. Favorite place to be? Ireland
17. How did you bring in the new year? Sleeping
18. Where would you like to go? Ireland
19. Do you own slippers? Yes, and I wear them EVERY day!
20. What shirt are you wearing? Chinos, polo shirt, sneakers
21. Do you like satin sheets? No
22. Can you whistle? Yes
23. Favorite color? Blue
24. Would you be a pirate for Halloween??? Why not?
25. What songs do you sing in the AM? I usually don't even talk in the morning!
26. What's in your pocket right now? A button that fell off my pants
27. Last thing that made you laugh? My grandkids
28. What vehicle do you drive? Lincoln Town Car and Volvo Station Wagon
29. Worst injury you've ever had? Severed my Achilles Tendon or when I blew out my back
30. Do you love where you live? Yes -- both places
31. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1 in my apartment, 3 in my house
32. Do you have any pets? Not since my cat died
33. Does someone have a crush on you? No Idea
34. Your favorite book(s): What ever I am currently reading
35. Do you collect anything? Stitching stash
36. Favorite Sports Team? NY Yankees/NY Football Giants
37. What song do you want played at your funeral? There is no music at Jewish funerals

No comments: